Customer satisfaction is extremely important at Connetix. We are an Australian family owned and run business and we want your family to love their Connetix as much as ours do. Please know that if you have any questions or concerns regarding your purchase you can reach us via . One of our support team will get back to you as soon as possible during business hours Monday – Friday.
We really hope you love every item you receive from Connetix, but we understand with online shopping that sometimes you might change your mind. If your item is not what you truly wished for we are happy to assist you. The following conditions do apply:
- You must make contact with us within 14 days of receiving your order via email@example.com.
- Proof of purchase will be required in the form of your Connetix order number.
- Items must be unused and in original undamaged packaging for a credit note to the product value to be issued.
- Shipping back to Connetix will be at your expense for change of mind.
- Please ensure that items are well packed and returned to us with a trackable shipping service to ensure a safe journey.
- The credit notes will only be issued once the product is received and inspected by us.
- Please allow up to ten (10) Business Days for your credit note to be issued.
We do not offer change of mind credit notes on discounted items; items that have been purchased as part of a sale; items that have been won as part of a giveaway or competition.
Connetix at their discretion have the right to reject returns outside the return period or items which are returned that have been used and not in their original condition (including all original product packaging).
We take immense pride in the quality of our tiles and a lot goes on behind the scenes at Connetix to ensure that all our products are free of any manufacturing or other defects, but sometimes on rare occasions mistakes are made and items slips through our quality control processes. We understand this can be less than ideal and therefore appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve any matters on a case by case basis.
Products are considered faulty if they are received damaged, or if they break within 30 days of receiving your order. Warranty does not apply if damage is caused by:
- Incorrect assembly
- Inadequate storage
- Inappropriate cleaning products used
- Abuse or neglect
- Failure to follow recommended maintenance guidelines
If you receive a faulty or damaged item simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your email includes the following information
- Your full name and email
- Order number or name of store you purchased through
- Photos/videos of your concerns
We will aim to respond to your request for assistance within 3 business days. If needed we may request additional photos/videos before a resolution can be proposed. All concerns are reviewed on a case by case basis.
Connetix will do its best to offer like for like replacement for any tile that they deem unplayable, damaged or faulty.
Due to the nature of the material our tiles are made from they can sometimes become marked during the manufacturing or packing processes. These slight imperfections are somewhat unavoidable and if they do not affect the playability of the tile they may not necessarily be considered for replacement.
If replacements / exchanges or returns are being conducted due to Connetix sending out the wrong item or a faulty or damaged item, Connetix will cover all shipping costs involved.
In the unlikely event that you should receive an incorrect product re-delivery of the correct item will be sent out:
- Immediately after we receive the original product from you or confirmation via email that it is on its way
- Returned product is in its original packaging, unused and in original condition.
- To the original address on order, unless otherwise agreed to in writing
Return postage for the incorrect item will be reimbursed to you via the most suitable method chosen by Connetix.
Items are not deemed lost-in-transit until at least three weeks have passed since their date of lodgement with the local courier. Lost-in-transit items cannot be replaced or otherwise addressed until an investigation has been completed. Due to COVID lockdowns & restrictions on courier services the time frame for lost in transit claims has been extended to 6 weeks but is assessed on a case by case scenario.
Please do not send your item back to Connetix without contacting us first via